As a powerful real estate tycoon, there are only seven hotel chains in the world worthy of your attention. Using nothing but your wealth and wits, you must vie against other business magnates to manipulate construction and capitalize on mergers -- buying, trading, and selling stocks in order to get the greatest return on your investments. Acquire challenges you to pit your resources and resolve against other players in this high-finance game of speculation and strategy. Truly a classic game of strategy by the master game designer, Sid Sackson.
- Plastic board, building tiles, and headquarters! Updated board size, 9x12 space grid with space designations printed on the board.
- New font on the tiles for improved legibility.
- Classic Mode or Tycoon Mode — play with or without tertiary stockholder merger bonus.
AWARDS & HONORS
- 1993 Essener Feder Best Written Rules Winner
- 1979 Spiel des Jahres Recommended