Module 4 introduces 5 new decks to the HF experience. As Factions settle the Solar System and adopt a commodity economy based upon isotope rocket fuel, humanity itself changes and augments to adapt to the space environment of low gravity and high radiation. The science of cybernetics allows human-machine hybrids to flourish. Terawatt technology makes it possible to build a starship and augmented humanity makes it possible to expand to the stars.
Module 4 Exodus plays with multiplayer and solitaire scenarios and only needs the Core High Frontier 4 game to play, but can be combined with any Module. It extends High Frontier in the following ways:
- Contracts (All Games). Enhance the early to mid-game, granting early Aqua and mission goals.
- Enterprises (Module 0) create a radical new dynamic for all games: solo, 4-cycle, and extended. In 6- and 7-cycle games, enterprises become a path to augmentations, as humanity alters itself and its machines to better colonize the solar system and reach the stars
- New Colonist Deck & Augmentations (Modules 1 & 2) represent Humans whose bodies are so atrophied that they are largely mechanical. Augmentation chits are played on the Colonists to upgrade them.
- New Solitaire Political Diagram (Module 0) to integrate the CEO variant with contracts.
- An Isobank, founded by one player and holding the game's repository of isotope fusion fuel, becomes the center of starship construction. With Module 3, the isobank can be raided and potentially robbed! If a starshot occurs, either in the spirit of expansion or to escape from bondage, a combination game into Interstellar is possible.
You will never again play without Module 4! Make this your first module purchase for game-changing new "contracts," then add the full Module 4 rules with our other HF4A Modules for a truly epic adventure! High Frontier Module 4 makes the deepest game available on space travel even deeper, and sets the arena for real deep exploration, aiming for the stars!